Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Stainless Steel Sheet Coil||Processing:||Cold Rolled|
|Grade:||201, 304, 316l, 321||Finish:||2B Finish|
2B Finish stainless steel coil,
510mm Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
Cold Rolled Coil Stainless Steel Sheet Coil Outstanding Welding Characteristics
The product is common used in high temperature conditions, it has antioxidant and adequate high temperature strength and good heat resistance. The heat resistant stainless steel is commonly used in the manufacture of boiler, steam turbine, power machinery, industrial furnace and aviation, petrochemical and other industrial sectors in the high temperature working parts.
|2B||Smooth finish, reflective grey sheen. Most widely used surface finish.|
|Bright Annelaled (BA)||Cold rolled, annealed in a controlled atmosphere to retain a highly reflective finish.|
|Hot Rolled (HR)||Scaled finish, ideal if surface finish is not a key concern.|
|2D||Cold rolled, low reflective matt surface.|
|2E||Cold rolled, rough and dull finish.|
1. Stretch good, toughness, but the price is more expensive;
2. Cold rolling processing surface without oxide skin, good quality;
3. Cold rolling is generally used in the production of strip, the rolling speed is high;
4. Cold rolling than the thickness of the high precision. Mechanical properties, surface and so on in the hot rolling;
5. Cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of work hardening, low toughness, but can achieve better yield ratio, used for cold-formed spring and other parts;
6.Cold plate yield point closer to the tensile strength, so the use of risk in the process of no predictability, when the load exceeds the allowable load prone to accidents
7. The surface of the cold rolling plate without plating is gray.
8.Cold rolling plate plating surface smoothness is higher than the hot plate.
|Standards||Main Chemical Properties(%)|
Contact Person: exports