Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel Sheet||Color:||Bright 2B Finshed|
|Surface:||2B BA No.4 6k 8k Hairline Embossed Etched,||Size:||4"(1219MM) X 8 "(2438MM) Or As Request|
|Finsh:||Cold Rolled||Sample:||Can Be Available|
embossed stainless steel sheets,
304 stainless steel plate
AISI 0.3MM - 3.0MM Thickness Cold Rolled Metal Bright 4X8 304L 304 Stainless Steel Sheet
1. Specifications for stainless steel sheet
1. Size:1000mm*2000mm, 1219mm*2438mm, 1219mm*3048mm, or as required
2. Finish :2B, BA, No.4, 8k, hairline, embossed, etched, titanium, sand blasted
3. Color:Gold, black, sapphire blue, brown, bronze, purpleetc
4. Delivery Time:7~15 working days after the receipt of 30% deposit
5. Payment:terms 30% TT for deposit, 70% balance After receiving the copy of B/L; Small quantity (within total $10000.00) T/T at sight; Large quantity: L/C at sight
6. Packing: Interlayer paper kraft paper Wooden pallet or according to customer's request.
2. Chemical Composition for stainless steel sheet
3. Surface of stainless steel sheet
|No. 1||3.0mm~150.0mm||Finished by hot-rolling, annealing and pickling, characterized by white pickled surface||Chemical industry equipment,Industrial tanks|
|2B||0.2mm~6.0mm||Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling, followed by skin pass line to be more brighter and smooth surface||General Application Medical Instruments,Tableware|
|BA||0.5mm~30.0mm||Bright heat treatment after cold rolling||Kitchen utensil, kitchen ware,architectural purpose|
|No.4(Bright Annealed)||0.4mm~3.0mm||Polishing with No. 150 to No.180 mesh abrasives The most popular finishes||Milk & Food processing acilities, Hospital Equipment, Bath-tub|
|HL(Hair Line)||0.4mm~3.0mm||Finished by continuous linear polishing||Architectural purposes, escalators, kitchen ware vehicles|
|8k||0.5mm~30.0mm||Shinning like a mirror||Building construction|
4. Sales points and Advantages:
5. Advantages of stainless steel
1. Chemical properties: Chemical and electrochemical corrosion resistance is the best in steel, second only to titanium alloy.
2. Physical properties: heat resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance and even ultra low temperature resistance.
3. Process performance: Austenitic stainless steel has the best process performance. Due to its good plasticity, it can be processed into various profiles such as plates and tubes. It is suitable for pressure processing. Martensitic stainless steel has poor hardness due to its high hardness.