Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Technics:||Forged||Type:||Elbow / Reducer / Tee / Bend|
|Head Code:||Round||Surface:||Pickling And Polishing|
300 Series 316L 304 316 Stainless Steel Tee Joints Of Pipe Fittings
1. Size: Seamless:from 1/2" to 24"
Welded: from 24" to 96"( or as customer requirements)
2. Wall Thickness: Sch5~Sch160, XS, XXS
3. Standard: ASME B16.9, ASME B16.25, MSS SP-75 DIN2615 JISB2311 JISB2312 JISB2313
4. Materials: 304/304L ,304H,316/316L, 316H,321,321H,347,347H, 310S(2520), 31254, 32750, 2205, Copper alloy, Titanium alloy
5. Packing: in wooded cases or pallets,or as for clients'requirements
6. Application: Petroleum, chemical, machinery, electric power, shipbuilding,
papermaking, construction, etc
Our products are produced strictly based on the national standards GBT12459-05, GB13401-05; Sinopec standards SH3408, SH3409;Thermal power standard D-GD87; American national standards ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.9, B16.28, B16.11 and Japan national standard JISB2312.
Packaging & shipping:
|Payment||L/C at sight or 30% TT as deposit|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days after receiving deposit by T/T or L/C.|
|Sample||Samples free and express charges bear by you|
Standard export package with water proof paper, and metal pallet, and angle bar protection, and steel strip or as required
20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 24-26CBM, 23MTS
40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) about 54CBM, 27MTS
40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) about 68CBM, 27MTS
Our major products
seamless or welded Tees, Crosses, LR & SR Elbows (180°, 90°, 45°), Reducers (Concentric or Eccentric), Stub Ends, End Caps, Socket & Threaded Couplings in material of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and other special steels. Size is from 1/2"(DN15) to 100’’(DN2500), the wall thickness is up to 100mm.