|Place of Origin:||wenzhou|
|Model Number:||Inconel 825|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Seaworthy package or as the customer's requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TON/Month|
|Technology:||Cold And Hot Rolled||Type:||Seamless, Welded, Round Pipe / Tube|
|Shipping:||Ususally Length 6m By Sea||Sample:||Free|
|Application:||Decoration, Construction, Boiler, Oil And Gas, Electric||Finish:||Brush Polish, 240#, 2B BA Matte Mirror, 800#, 320#|
stainless steel rectangular tubing,
duplex stainless steel pipe
Stainless Steel Pipe Seamless Alloy 825 / Inconel 825 Chemical Industry
In what forms is Incoloy 825 available at XINFUTIAN?
· Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
· Fittings (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lapjoints, long welding necks, socket welds, elbows, tees, stub-ends, returns, caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
· Weld Wire (AWS Classification: ERNiFeCr-1 y ENiCrMo-3)
What are the characteristics of Incoloy 825?
· Excellent resistance to reducing and oxidizing acids
· Good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking
· Satisfactory resistance to localized attack like pitting and crevice corrosion
· Very resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids
· Good mechanical properties at both room and elevated temperatures up to approximately 1000°F
· Permission for pressure-vessel use at wall temperatures up to 800°F
With wide experience and expertise, XINFUTIAN is one of the leading incoloy825 manufacturers and suppliers. We have hundreds of high-qualified workers at your service. Please rest assured to get the competitive price incoloy825 for sale with us.
Alloy 825 (UNS N08825) Chemical Composition, %
Alloy 825 has a high level of corrosion resistance. It resists general corrosion, pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, and stress-corrosion cracking in both reducing and oxidizing environments.
Incoloy 825 is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum, copper and titanium. This nickel steel alloy’s chemical composition is designed to provide exceptional resistance to many corrosive environments. It is similar to alloy 800 but has improved resistance to aqueous corrosion. It has excellent resistance to both reducing and oxidizing acids, to stress-corrosion cracking, and to localized attack such as pitting and crevice corrosion.
Alloy 825 is especially resistant to sulfuric and phosphoric acids. This nickel steel alloy is used for chemical processing, pollution-control equipment, oil and gas well piping, nuclear fuel reprocessing, acid production, and pickling equipment.