|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Brand Name:||BAOSTEEL,TISCO ,LISCO.|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton according to Products|
|Packaging Details:||Export Package with wooded box or wooded trays|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton Per Month|
|Name:||Stainless Steel Sheet Coil||Finsh:||BA,Hairline,NO4|
cold rolled steel sheet in coil,
316 stainless steel coi
304 2B Finish Stainless Steel Sheet Coil Hexagonal ±0.02mm Thickness
300 Series stainless steels are classified as austenitic, and are hardenable only by cold working methods. These grades of stainless have chromium (approx. 18 to 30%) and nickel (approx. 6 to 20%) as their major alloying additions. Type 304 is the most widely used alloy of all stainless steels. 300 Series Stainless steel alloys resist corrosion, maintain their strength at high temperatures and are easy to maintain.
C:≤0.08 ,Si :≤1.0 ,Mn :≤2.0 ,Cr :18.0～20.0 ,Ni :8.0～10.0,S :≤0.03 ,P :≤0.045
|Tensile strength σb (MPa||
|Specific heat capacity(0 ~ 100 ℃, KJ kgK)||
|Conditions yield strength||
σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205
|Thermal conductivity (W m. K)||
(100 ℃), 16.3 21.5 (500 ℃)
|Elongation δ5 (%)||
|The linear expansion coefficient k.||
(0 ~ 100 ℃), 17.2 (0 ~ 500 ℃) of 18.4
|Section shrinkage ψ (%)||
|Resistivity (20 ℃, 10 Ω m.)||
≤ 187HB; ≤ 90HRB; ≤ 200HV
|The longitudinal elastic modulus (20 ℃, KN/mm)||193|
|Melting point (℃)||
1398 ~ 1454
|Specific heat capacity||0.50|
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|BA/8K mirror||Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||
Chemical tank, pipe.
1. We are a great agents of Chinese famous mills Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco for SS Products
2. Special dimension are acceptable.
3. Cutting & Slitting services are available.
4. Swift Lead time (usually about 20 days for ex-stock and processing).
5. Mill Inspection Certificate and Origin can be provided
6. All material mentioned are in prime grades.7. Coil weight: 1 to 20 tons(mainly).
7. We can supply materials with various surfaces(NO. 1, 2B, BA, NO. 3, NO. 4, HL)
1. Q: Could you support free sample?
A: Yes.We can supply free samples.But the delivery charges will be covered by our customers.
2. Q: How about the delivery time?
A: Within 15-20days after receiving the deposit or L/C at sight.
3. Q: How about the trade terms?
A: FOB,CIF will be accepted.
4. Q: How about your payment terms?
A: 30%TT in advance and the balance against of copy of B/L.
The irrevocable L/C at sight will be accepted.
5. Q: How many coutries you already exported ?
A: Exported to more than 20 countries mainly from America, Vietnam, UK, Thailand, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, etc.
6. Q: How does your company do regarding quality control?
A: BV and SGS certificates, production process followed the ISO 9000 system.
7. Q: Can you offer Stainless Steel?
A: YES, XINFUTIAN can offer you stainless steel in grade 201, 202, 304L, 304, etc.Our raw materials were purchased from TISCO, BAOSTEEL.ZPSS
1. Sheets covered with wooden plate for protection in transportation.
2. All sheets will be loaded in strong wooden packages.
3. Every cartons loaded with good shoring and strengthening.
4. Take container loading pictures and seal the container.