Sam-USAVey good BA and HL Finish ,and the same time good package to protect the goods
Fathiha-UAEFast delivery time,good quality From WUXI XINFUTIAN METAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD ,hope to have a win-win business in the future .
Abbas-PakistanWe Have Cooperation With this Factory Many Years , Everything Goes Very Well.l Like This Factory ！
1mm / Gauge 18 Thickness 304 Stainless Steel Strip Coil BA Bright Finish With PVC Protection
316 stainless steel strip,
stainless steel strip roll
1mm thick 304 Stainless Steel Strip Coil BA Finish With Film Protection
2 Width: 1000,1800,1500mm
3 Inner diameter: 508mm
4 Stainless Steel Grade: 304 316 316L
5 Packing: standard export packing
6 Cutting and slitting can be requested as customer's designation
|Name||304 Stainless Steel Strip|
|Grade||300 seires ,304 316L 316 310S|
|Width||1000,1500,1219 as customzied|
|ID coil||508mm or 610mm|
|Coil weight||7 -8 MT|
- ASTM/ASME: UNS S30400 / S30403
- EURONORM: 1.4301 / 1.4303
- AFNOR: Z5 CN 18.09 / Z2 CN 18.10
- DIN: X5 CrNi 18 10 / X2 CrNi 19 11
304 stainless steel Coil
Alloy 304 a T-300 series stainless steel austenitic, which has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Type 304 has a maximum carbon of 0.07% . It is the standard “18/8 stainless” that is commonly found in pans and cooking tools. Alloy 304 is the most versatile and widely used alloy in the stainless steel family. Ideal for a wide variety of home and commercial applications, Alloy 304 exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and has a high ease of fabrication, outstanding formability. The austenitic stainless steels are also considered to be the most weldable of the high-alloy steels and can be welded by all fusion and resistance welding processes.
- Continuous use of 304 in the 800-1580°F range is not recommended if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is important.
- Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 1600°F and in continuous service to 1690°F.
Cold Rolled Steel Coil Sheet dc01/spcc/crc/cold rolled steel sheet Stainless Cold Rolled Steel aisi 1020 cold rolled 20 feet container contains dimensionsteel
1. 20 feet container contains dimension : Width under 2300mm, length under 6000mm
2. 40 feet container contains dimension : Width under 2300mm, length under 12000mm
3. By bulk vessel : Freight charge is low by bulk cargo, and large heavy sizes can not be loaded into containers can shipping by bulk cargo